Webinar Replay: 2021 Economic and Advocacy Outlook
Dear U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Administrator and Members of Congress,
On Thursday, February 4th we hosted our 2021 Market and Advocacy Outlook webinar. The discussion included:
- Resilience Wanted - how do we 'build back better' as economic activity resumes?
- Equity Market Outlook - shifting from expectations to earnings
- Asset Allocation - how does the lower interest rate environment impact the balanced portfolio approach?
- Advocacy and Public Policy - an update on the shareholder engagement landscape and our priorities for 2021
- Cheryl Smith, PhD, CFA, Economist, Portfolio Manager
- Jonas Kron, Esq., Chief Advocacy Officer
- Lisa Hayles, Investment Manager, Moderator
- Will Lana, CFA, Investment Manager
Listen to the webinar replay here. This recording does not include the complete Q&A section from the webinar. Please reach out if you have any questions.
For questions, please contact: Carrie Cabezas, firstname.lastname@example.org